Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Tishkevich
09-08-2011, 07:24 AM
2 sets of 19" RJ Legends Liquid Graphite
26 messages
Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM To: jussskiddn@gmail.com
this is Tishkevich off acurazine. Whats your question?

--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Would you be willing to part with the set of wheels and tires that has the two curbed wheels for $785shipped?
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:48 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Depends where I'm shipping them to [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:24 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
NC zip 27542
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Consider them shipped. Full address ill send you an invoice on pay pal unless you want to pay another way. But they don't ship till you pay
[Quoted text hidden]

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:37 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Great! Address is:
4249 NC Highway 581 N
Kenly NC 27542
PayPal invoice can be sent to this email address.
[Quoted text hidden]

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
And just to be clear I am paying for four wheels two have curb rash other two don't and four bridgestone tires mounted. Correct?
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Yes. No center caps unless you want black ones their brand new
[Quoted text hidden]

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
I will take the black ones. [Quoted text hidden]

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
When do you think you will be able to get them shipped? Just curious. I am so anxious to get them.

Thanks
Justin

[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 2:54 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Attempting to get them out my boys garage now, he' snot picking up the phone all morning. So if I don't get em out in the next hour, definitely Monday morning. I'll give you a tracking number when I do [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:35 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
God damnit I made it here but they close early on Saturday and are closed Monday
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
I'm at fed ex right now polacking them. I forgot center caps ill mail em snail mail monday
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Wheels and caps in fed ex hands Inc tracking #
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Fed ex tracking numbers
468401615068025 [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:06 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Awesome! Thanks! I will leave you positive feedback on acurazine as soon as wheels drop and are as you described. I trust they will, and I cannot wait to put them on my car!!! [Quoted text hidden]

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:35 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Also, How much are gonna ask for your CT intake?? [Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Yep, they look just like they did in the pictures. I went ahead and spent the few extra bucks on fed ex because you were so excited. However they're packed in 4 big boxes stuffed full of packing paper but looked pretty solid before the guy closed them up. I figured that would be better then cardboard and shrink wrap. I hope you like em. It might be a good investment for you to get em fixed when you find a few extra bucks. Wasn't worth the $200 a wheel to me. However there are no deep imperfections they're all surface scrapes just missing paint.
[Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:45 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
http://www.ct-engineering.com/store/intake_tsx.html

Brand new $429 I didn't pay that for it so I'm not even going to play you. However since you did buy the wheels I will ship it to you at $250 with an extra air filter cleaning kit ($20 value) . However there are no directions for the install, you can download the pdf plus its also pretty self explanatory if you start to gut the car. One screw is different on the top of the box because of the well known issue of a screw getting stripped and popped out of the box causing it to rattle. That being said the new screw holds well and there is no rattling. The performance different was noticeable and definitely worth the money I spent on it. In fact, forget $250 that's not even half price. $222 SHIPPED at no extra cost this includes $7.53 pay pal fees though..

[Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:51 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Oh naturally I guess you would liek to know the use of the intake.It was on my car for the entire summer of 2010 estimated 3-4k miles seeing as I lived 5 miles from work that summer. It purred like a lion the whole summer. The system it self looks essentially brand new, I will snap some pictures of the parts tonight if you want. However there are of course a few flaws ont he exterior from installation and removal, that being said the Carbon Fiber top is spot less ( banking on the fact the persons house i'm storing it at hasn't moved it any since i put it down this i will double check ) There is left over air filter oil in the bottom which I will attempt to clean out the best I can before shipping, and all of the parts are included to the best of my knowledge seeing as I didn't lose any screws etc. Let me know what you're thinking.
[Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:01 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Pictures would be awesome. That is a fair and great price too. If I like the pictures I am seriously interested assuming I can scrape up the funds. I just sent you all the money I had laying around ;-) Oh and thanks for the quick shipping on the wheels!!!
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
I'll see if I can snap some pictures tonight, it might be dirty pictures though if I dont' have much time though I will grab it and throw it in my trunk to keep it with me if you decide to buy it. I really have been procastinating so if you don't at least i'll finally get these pictures taken! [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:20 PM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
Wheels were reported delivered today, Let me know if there are any issues. Hope you got a smile on your face [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:53 PM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Oh my gosh... I love these wheels!!! I cannot wait to get my TPMS swapped in and roll on these bad boys!!!
[Quoted text hidden]

Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com> Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM To: Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com>
souds good man, send me some pictures when you get em on [Quoted text hidden]
--
Ryan

Justin Lancaster <jussskiddn@gmail.com> Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM To: Ryan Tishkevich <dityboycom@gmail.com>
Will do!! I just left feedback for you on our deal. Please leave me some when you get a chance. Thanks again! Pictures coming soon!
[Quoted text hidden]